AMERICAN RAPPER BOW WOW SET TO RETIRE AT AGE 29!
Shad Gregory Moss aka Bow Wow (formerly lil bow wow), born March 9 1987 took to Twitter to announce his retirement at age 29. The young rapper who had had his ups and down in the entertainment business doubles as a rapper, actor and television host.
At the age of 13 as lil bow wow he released his first musical album titled BEWARE OF DOG.
Below is what he had to say about his latest decision:
"Retirement only means that it is time for a new adventure' over 10 million sold, this the last one THANK YOU.
I always said years ago I'd retire from music before 30. I just can't see myself at 30 years old rapping, Made over 20 million off rap. Why be greedy? I'm good with everything I accomplished; I made it to the white house." he added.
