SECRET BEHIND DADDY SHOWKEY'S DREADLOCKS FINALLY UNEARTHED!

Author
Published Monday, August 08, 2016
SECRET BEHIND DADDY SHOWKEY'S DREADLOCKS FINALLY UNEARTHED!


Grass-To-Grace 'GALALA DANCE' progenitor and veteran musician  John Odafe Asiemo aka Daddy Showkey recently revealed the truths behind why he still carries a dreadlock and why he won't allow it to be shaved off his head.
Here's what he had to say as he bares his mind on this and other issues.
“I decided to leave my dreadlocks because of the vow I made with God, I made a vow with God that if he makes me successful, I will not cut my hair. That vow has become a reality and that is why I won’t cut my hair, people expect me to cut it, why should I cut it when I am succeeding?” He also talked about the metamorphosis of the music industry today as compared to his when he first set out in music “ In our time it was about you and your music, you had to promote it yourself. Today we have the internet, in our days you would go from Lagos to Port-Harcourt to present your CD. Things have changed now our people are embracing our music and that is a great thing” he concluded.

[ADS] Bottom Ads

Copyright © 2023


AN ANTHONY EDMOND JOHN PROJECT