KIM KARDISHIAN TRIED TO CALL BODYGUARD DURING PARIS ROBBERY INCIDENT!

Author
Published Monday, March 20, 2017
KIM KARDISHIAN TRIED TO CALL BODYGUARD DURING PARIS ROBBERY INCIDENT!

Following investigations into the robber incident which involved popular Reality-TV star Kim Kardishian in Paris during the Paris Fashion Week in October last year. Kim, her mother and sister (Kourtney) visited the fashion capital to attend the event.
Apart from the fact that Kim desperately begged the Paris robber to let her live, recent investigations have revealed that she at a point tried to reach her bodyguard.
Trying to unearth the string of events that surrounded her robbery in Paris she revealed on her family tv series 'Keeping Up With The Kardishian' that  "I was lying in bed like, 'should I wash my face? I'm so tired'... and 10 minutes later I was dozing, dozing, and then I heard pounding up the stairs. I thought it was you (Kourtney) and Stephanie, drunk. I was calling to them like 'hello' and there was no answer; and then at that moment when there wasn't an answer my heart started to get really tense, like, you know your stomach just kind of like knots up and you're like, ok what's going on?
My door was open, and I saw two guys holding another guy down in police uniforms right outside of my bedroom, five feet away." she concluded. As she made to call her bodyguard, one of the robbers grabbed and threw her phone away as she was flung on the bed. Kim who took a break from social media following the event had before her visit to Paris posted a picture of a highly priced diamond ring on her Instagram page; the 39 year old was robbed of $7m worth of Jewelry by masked men in a private residence where the family lodged at in Paris.

[ADS] Bottom Ads

Copyright © 2023


AN ANTHONY EDMOND JOHN PROJECT