PHIL COLLINS DAUGHTER 'LILY' FORGIVES FATHER AT LAST!

Author
Published Friday, March 10, 2017
PHIL COLLINS DAUGHTER 'LILY' FORGIVES FATHER AT LAST!

27 year old daughter of popular London-born singer, instrumentalist, songwriter, record producer and actor Phil Collins, Lily, has finally written a letter to her father forgiving him.
Her heartfelt message was contained in her autobiography 'UNFILTERED'.
Lily, an actress, said she had adapted to living with the anger and sadness she felt towards the 'Against All Odds' singer. She penned the following down:


"I forgive you for not always being there when I needed and for not being the dad I expected," she wrote. I forgive the mistakes you made. And although it may seem like it's too late, it's not. There's still so much time to move forward. "We all make choices and, although I don't excuse some of yours, at the end of the day we can't rewrite the past, I'm learning how to accept your actions and vocalize how they made me feel. I accept and honour the sadness and anger I felt toward the things you did or didn't do, did or didn't give me." she concluded.
Lily, who is the daughter of Phil's second wife Jill Tavelman, grew up in the U.S.A very far away from her dad who resided in London, UK.

[ADS] Bottom Ads

Copyright © 2023


AN ANTHONY EDMOND JOHN PROJECT