ABOUT TUFACE IDIBIA'S 2ND SON'S BIRTHDAY BASH!

Author
Published Tuesday, May 02, 2017
ABOUT TUFACE IDIBIA'S 2ND SON'S BIRTHDAY BASH!



29th April 2017 saw zion Idibia, second son of Popular Nigerian musician Tuface. The 'African Queen' crooner organized a lavish party for a son in whom he is well pleased.


Tubaba as he is popularly called posted the following to his Facebook wall in comemoration of his son's birthday: “I love my Son sooo much I almost thought it’s partial 🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🤴🏽🤴🏽🤴🏽🤴🏽🤴🏽🤴🏽🤴🏽🤴🏽🎂🎂🎂🎂👑👑👑 Happy Birthday to the KING himself @zionidibia You are happy go lucky, my own special Comedian. The prophet of the house and God’s own Personal person. You are my treasure, my ever caring baby. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Daddy, Nino and I, love you and wish you the very best always 💋#kingziiat9 #kingzii“

[ADS] Bottom Ads

Copyright © 2023


AN ANTHONY EDMOND JOHN PROJECT