RITA DOMINIC BARES-IT-ALL ON WHY SHE IS STILL SINGLE AT 41!

Author
Published Sunday, May 07, 2017
RITA DOMINIC BARES-IT-ALL ON WHY SHE IS STILL SINGLE AT 41!

Speaking to Schick Magazine (owned by SMD's Dr. Sid's pretty wife, Simi) multi-talented popular Nigerian actress Rita Dominic had a heart-to-heart on why she was still very much single at 41 years. She opened up on her love-life revealing that she would have been married a longtime ago but it just did not work out between both parties and they had to split ways.
When quizzed on if social pressure did not in anyway get to her to get married, she had the following to say: “I believe that God is in charge of my life and will present the right man to me at the right time,” she said.


"I am a human being and I would be lying to say that it doesn’t sometimes disturb me; more so because it’s something I sincerely want to do but the feeling passes when I remember that society will not live with the person and it is I who will end-up living with the man, so it is very important that I do it because I want to, not because society wants it for me.”
taking a step further on how all of these has affected her sexually, she had the following also to say: "If you ordinarily don’t enjoy it, age won’t make a difference. I find that when a woman embraces her sexuality, many Nigerians equate it to being an ashawo , as if we should act like sex is not pleasurable, I love being totally drawn to someone and doing all those loving things couples do, but I am also wary of liars and bullies” she concluded.

[ADS] Bottom Ads

Copyright © 2023


AN ANTHONY EDMOND JOHN PROJECT