TOKE MAKINWA EXPLAINS WHY SHE STILL KEEPS HER NEW MAN IN THE SHADOWS!

Author
Published Thursday, July 20, 2017
TOKE MAKINWA EXPLAINS WHY SHE STILL KEEPS HER NEW MAN IN THE SHADOWS!

Popular TV Talk show anchor, Author and Vlogger, Toke Makinwa, who was in the news recently for parting was with her ex-husband, has moved on with her life as she is with someone else now. Toke's new mystery-man, has been shaded from the public eye for awhile, which has erupted questions from her teeming fans, who are eager to see her new Mr. Right. She went on social media to bare her mind in this recent post:

WCE has to be this baby girl for lifeπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š… Miss TM, child of the most high πŸ™ crazy 😜 (yes I know I’m hella crazy), loyalπŸ‘Œ(she’s a Scorpio), ride with you till the wheels come off type of chick. She’s got spunk, she’s got soul, she’s a fighter, a one in a life time kind of girl. She loves herself (I’ve got pictures of me everywhere in my homeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚), Laughs without decorum (I’m very ra ra ra; don’t ask me what that means) she’s extremely jealous (yes I don’t like to share my friends or my man 🀣I’ll cut a b**ch), she’s a light you can’t put out, a city set on a hillπŸ™ a goal getter, the type of chick you go to war with and not against cos she’s a praying kind of girl and God loves her plenty ( don’t let the lanchesssss fool you). It’s not Thursday yet but take me back to Ibiza ❤️

[ADS] Bottom Ads

Copyright © 2023


AN ANTHONY EDMOND JOHN PROJECT