I HAVE NOT CLOCKED 40, I AM 34 - ENIOLA BADMUS

Author
Published Monday, September 11, 2017
I HAVE NOT CLOCKED 40, I AM 34 - ENIOLA BADMUS



Popular Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus has come to the fore to clear the air on her age. She passionately debunked the news making the rounds that she was 40 years old. She stated that she was 34 and not 40, she told the public not to take the age on Wikipedia as it was not true.


“Yes, today is my birthday, and I am so happy and fulfilled about it. I give God the glory.”
Speaking on her age, she said: “I am 34 today. I thank God for all He has done in my life, Who said I am not 34? If I claim that, don’t you know I still have elderly ones? What age do you want them to be? Please, I have not clocked 40, I am 34. I don’t know why people are getting it wrong.”

[ADS] Bottom Ads

Copyright © 2023


AN ANTHONY EDMOND JOHN PROJECT