IT HAPPENED TO ME ONCE (DAMMY KRANE'S SCANDAL) - TUFACE IDIBIA

Author
Published Monday, September 18, 2017
IT HAPPENED TO ME ONCE (DAMMY KRANE'S SCANDAL) - TUFACE IDIBIA



International award winning Nigerian music star, Tuface Idibia, has at-last spoken on the scandal currently riddling his former record label signee, Dammy Krane, who is going through some tough times at the hands of U.S Law enforcement agencies. Recently mixed up in Credit Card fraud and Identity theft charges, the music star was reported to have been acquitted by a U.S High court but reports from other quarters seem to counter this claim.


 Tuface who in a recent interview with Vanguard revealed that he was also at a point in his career enmeshed in such a scandal, only it did not make it to the headlines as Dammy's case but it was also quite messy.







READ FULL INTERVIEW BELOW


“Yes, it happened to me once; there was this time I went for a show, I can’t really remember where, maybe Amsterdam or somewhere in Europe, my ticket was bought with a fraudulent credit card. It almost caused problems for me but everything was cleared as soon as they realized I didn’t buy the tickets myself, so I was freed. It is something that could happen to anybody, you just have to be careful”. I knew Dammy Krane was going to be freed of the charges against him; but you know when something like this happens, you still have to go to court and clear yourself, and that’s what happened in his case. It was just unfortunate that something like that happened. I would say he was at the right place but at the wrong time. He was only going for a show and somehow one or two of the people travelling with him were not clean and it got every other person involved in the scandal. It could have happened to anybody”,

[ADS] Bottom Ads

Copyright © 2023


AN ANTHONY EDMOND JOHN PROJECT