FMR. OYO STATE GOVERNOR DISOWNS DAUGHTER!
In recent news Chief Omololu Olunloyo, former Oyo state governor has denounced his erstwhile daughter Kemi Olunloyo.
He initiated this move to save himself from further embarrassment from his daughter as he condemned her various outrageous social media rants about him and other notaries in society including Pastor E.A.Adeboye, Prophet T.B Joshua, Jide Kosoko, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, Bishop Oyedepo, Denrele Edun and even himself her father dubbing all of them as ritualists.
Chief Olunloyo said Kemi’s erratic behaviour had put her in trouble in Ireland and in the United States and the late Ooni of Ife Oba Okunade Sijuwade had once bailed her out of jail.
“Of Late, in the last four weeks or so, she had had the audacity to pass irrelevant and hopeless comments on one of our national talented artistes, Prince Jide Kosoko, whom I admire so much, calling him a black widower as he has unfortunately lost three wives.
I had thought at 52, Kemi will further train her mind and cease to be an embarrassment to herself and member of her nuclear, extended family and to the general public. I thank pastors and psychiatrists like Dr. Lasebikan, who had gone to great lengths at their own personal cost to restrain her from excesses and recklessness. I dissociate myself entirely form her conducts and statements.
She must accept responsibility for her actions and utterances as well as the consequences, my condemnation is total and not in any instance defensible and my position is absolutely clear, she has gone too far and needlessly so” he wrote.

